Wednesday 23 October 2013

Muuuusic

So I'm in choir and Keis in orchestra. She is what. I like to call a'Naturally good at everything fucking tool bitch face who can do everything'
And I am what I like to call,A big loser.
So we had a performance today,It was at Montrose. And Kei gave mea ride because my parents didn't want to come (Kinda sad) But for tonight Kei is all the family I need. So we went to our separate rooms and as I was sitting there a lot of people started talkingt to me,It was actually really nice because I'd only met like,Half of them this morning. And then we went on stage. Orchestra performed first so I was super proud of Kei,She was AMAZING. And she was kinda the only one that was......
And next was us. During our three songs Kei was taking all kinds of pictures and videos of me and it actually made me really happy because I wanna be a singer when I grow up,So just that awesome thought was really....Awesome.
That's all. I really had to say

I LOVE YOU KEI.

§Cherry§

No comments:

Post a Comment