Monday 21 October 2013

Tattoos and Teachers

So first is the topic of teachers. Kei and I have this teacher and for now I shall just call her BitchCow. For reasons that should be pretty obvious to you guys. And the reason I find her to be a total BitchCow is because she favourites,Put other students down,and just all together sucks. 
In a future post she might not be bitch cow. Check nickinotesfor updates
So she favours one student in our class. I'm not going to name her but she just favours one of us and it sucks because we all know that teachers have a favourite. But you're supposed to be so fucking obvious about it. So one day in the middle of leader ship I got fed up with it because everybody was talking about how she's graduate earlier than everyone. So I sat there and half jokingly but really I was serious said
"Well ya never know. Maybe ****** isn't going to graduate until she's 35"
To which my teacher replied
"Of course she won't graduate until 35. That's probably how long it'll take to get your doctors degree"
So I was pissed "NO. Maybe she won't graduate until 35 because she lives in    cardboard box and can't graduate. Maybe that'll happen,Like what about the rest of us?w hat about Me? And Kei? And WhiteRice? And everybody here has a chance of early graduation like for Christ sakes,We're only in Gr.9"
" well I've been hearing things about you and. Kei that aren't all sunshine  and rainbows. Am I right?"
Kei,Knowing me oh so well,Could tell Iw as about to lunge across the desk and throttle BitchCow so she just started to whisper things to me about how I need to calm my shit. So I did,But I still hate her. She literally put two of us down for one students ego. So she just sucks ass. 
And now we're doing some family shirt so we have to choose a dish that represents our family. So since I'm Irish,Newfie,German,and....Something else. I'm not going take any of those fucking dishes cause they're hard and fucking weird. And when I make something if people criticize it I loose my 'tough girl' persona and almost start to cry,But only if I really tried. So I just said Macaroni Salad,Because it does have some family history but mostly because. I don't wanna do a fucking thing in BitchCows class. But I'm going to try as hard as I can,That way she doesn't have a fucking reason to fail me. And that's why I'm pissed off and haaaaaaate school.
Now to the AWESOME topic of Tattoos.
I seen Keis post about Tattoos and decided to be a huge copy cat and make my own one.
So in Kei's she said about how she wants a girly little dork face tattoo. That's half true for me,I want seven different tattoos but they Allan something. It's not some dumb little thing that means nothing,They all have value to me.
The first one Im getting is Princess Jazmyn on my right wrist in bright pink with a crown that has an opal jem. The reason being I just got a new cousin,So I'm going to do that. Because her mum(My cousin) was the best when I was younger. I wanted to be her and I hope I'm that big of an inspiration for Jazmyn. So I'm marking that. And here's one that you guys might think is strange, Let me examine first.
Ever since I was 5 I had a comic book collection and ever since I was 6 Batman was my favourite and he still is. Ask me any Batman thing and I know it. So on my right rib age I'm getting the Batman symbol. And I still have 5 more,But I won't. Bore you with those.
The point. I think is funny is the difference.
Kei wants some little girly thing not he back of her neck and I'm over here,Just like YUP. Fucking tatt me up with the Batman symbol.
#SwaggyHeyGuys?

§Cherry§

No comments:

Post a Comment