Wednesday 16 October 2013

Madonna

Guess who's being a sexual taco and staying up till 10pm? That's right, Kei is + it's a school night. I feel like one sleepy bad ass! And yeah, I know 10 is like super early for normal people but I usually go to bed at 8:30 and wake up at 5:00am because I am a loser. Aha.

Why is this post titled Madonna you ask? Well theres two reasons for that my lovely potato wedges.


1. Madonna Brows.


I have the worlds darkest eyebrows for a natural blonde. Like seriously! My eyebrows are way darker than two shades and I hate it because you can see them and all of their ugliness through my bangs. The other day Cherry and I were hanging out and she said that Perrie from Little Mix (Cherry is into british artists, aha) dies her eyebrows darker than her hair color because she likes it and whatnot. Now I can't remember what I said, but knowing me I probably had some sort of snarky comment. And even though that came out of my mouth it still made me like 1/8 happier about my eyebrows.


2. Music


I literally am writing this in four minutes because I want to flop down on my oh-so broken bed at exactly 10, which made me think of 4 minutes by Justin Timberlake and Madonna... Yeah, i'm cool.

It's 9:59 and I've stated all of my lameness so goodnight~

+SkeletonKei+

No comments:

Post a Comment