Sunday 20 October 2013

The Topic of Tattoos

Cherry and I had a sleep over last night and she ended up getting me like 1/3 into the idea of getting a tattoo. I'm quite girly and lame when it comes to placement and design of 'my dream tattoo' so don't laugh okay!?

Placement

I really want my tattoo to either be on my left inner wrist or the back of my neck. My reason for this? I find them cute places to be plus I have long hair so future employers wouldn't be able to see my possible neck tattoo. Yes, the wrist is a more visible spot. Okay, maybe a really visible spot but it's not like i'm getting "Fuck The Police" or a blunt tattooed so it wont be as bad.

Design

+Scorpion: Because i'm a scorpio
+Scorpio 'M' Symbol: I'm not sure what the 'M' is really called but literally all it is is a 'm' with a point on the right end
+Mario 1up Mushroom
+Mario Star Power
+Heart
+Bird(s)
+Bass or Treble Cleff

And the one i'm really currently liking...

+'Music Player Settings'

I am also considering putting Evanescence or Seremedy lyrics or maybe something zombie related. C;

Yeah, I know, I know, I am a total bad ass and i'll never get hired with these rebellious tattoos plus i'll scare away my future grandchildren. I'll apologize in advance.

+SkeletonKei+

*Just some of my fav tattoo piccy's below*









No comments:

Post a Comment