Monday 14 October 2013

Stupid Games

So Kei and I always hang out,Whether We're just doing HomeWork or something actually exciting we're together 90% of the time. Usually when one of us if some where the other is attached at the hip.
So Kei borrowed my notes yesterday(Cause she LOST hers. Naughty Kei)
So today we hung out all day. She stayed at my place and helped with HW and then we went to her place and fucked around on her computer. So we were on addicting games and then we were playing this game. 'Escape the Fast  food' or some dumb thing. So literally the first time I fucked it up but then we were on a roll because we knew where everything was. But then since we blasted through most of it in 2 minutes there was one part we didn't know. So we clicked everything and tried to do everything but then in the end we had to cheat. So we wasted 20 minutes trying to figure it out then 5 minutes waiting for the cheat video to load....Well Kei as waiting for the video on her iPod I was being a computer whore and watching BVB videos on YouTube. So then when the damn thing actually loaded we figured out you had to open the stupid fucking pin and shove it in the key hole to get the Ice Cream cone.
So when that was figured out I laughed for At least 20 minutes after it was done. When she said that I fell on her laughing and she was just sitting there.
"SHUT UP CHERRY. THIS ISNT FUNNY. I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW"
So after we figured that out it was dinner. 
But we were reading through the comments trying to figure out hints and cheats but in all reality we just sucked so much!! It took us like 25 minutes to beat this dumb computer game. There was one comment that Kei was swearing at because if said he beat it in two minutes.
Ya know what computer Kid?
IF I REPLAYED I COULD BEAT IT IN TWO MINUTES.
So I'm quite angry at computers and technology all together. Just because I suck at it so much and honestly always have.

§Cherry§

No comments:

Post a Comment