Wednesday 9 October 2013

Blaaaah

Oh my god so I'm home sick again and I feel all gross and shit. I got my tonsils removed and the doctor said,And I quote.
"Now that your tonsils are gone they obviously won't come back and you won't get sick anymore"
Well ya know what? MY DOCTOR WAS A FUCKING LIAR
First cause I'm like 86% sure that my tonsils have remade the selfs guests in my body and that sucks.
Secondly because I'm sicker than I have been in like two years. Yesterday I had to leave school because I puked in the middle of art(Thank god I made it to the bathroom) and then today I've been puking like crazy,I have a horrible cough,and I have the whole sneezy nose runny thing. So I got to miss school so I could puke my guts up and write. It's about 8 now but all day I've just been doing stuff. So,Did you guys know it was possible to puke in your sleep,Well I didn't. Turns out I scared the living shit out of my dad when he walked in to my room to ask if I wanted something(He never told me what) and found me dead asleep and puking all over fucking everything. It was really gross to be honest.
And call me screwed up but when I was puking all I could think of was "Hey. You can loose weight this way" and I know myself,That is 100% fucked because even though I could probably die from that/this I was thinking about loosing weight.
But when I wasn't being a fuck up I was on/Thinking about Twitter. I LOVE TWITTER.
Like I love it because it's just so awesome. Like for example I love BlackVeilBrides #BVbArmy
And I followed Andy on my twitter. Literally 10 minutes after I followed him so many other poeple started following me. Like I got Greg Suarez(This Fallen empire singer) and like 10 other heavy metal people followed me,Including Andie Angeldust(The drummer in OverWorld)
And I love all of those bands(BlackVeilBrides,OverWorld,and This Fallen Empire).
The funny thing is Greg is like,The funniest person on Twitter. He claims to be Batman(But you guys should know from the posts that Kei and I made that I am the Batman)
But I said something and he favourited it and he's not like the stuck up Twitter people who don't acknowledge their followers, He's pretty awesome. So that's why I love Twitter,Some of the people are awesome and when you find a hot person you can ogle over their photos COUGHCOUGHANDYBIERSACKCOUGHCOUGH
COUGHCOUGHGREGSUAREZCOUGHCOUGH
Sorry guys I must be sick.
But that's just the type of crap that I do when I'm sick

§Cherry§

No comments:

Post a Comment