Monday 30 December 2013

When the Kei's flying the Cherry's crying

So Kei is away on vacation in with her mum so that means I'm left here alone with our my Kei! So I've just had to write down all the annoying shit that WhiteRice does and when Kei gets back I can tell her. I tell Kei everything so I'll tell her how my life is going how I failed(another)math test and just that general stuff.
Normally after school Kei and I walk home together so we talk about everything then but since she's away I obviously can't. So I just listen to music on my walks Home,Trying to make if bearable with out someone to talk to.
Have you guys ever been away from your best friend? I literally have nothing to say cause nothing fun has happened.
So merry Christmas,Happy Hanukkah,Happy/Merry Kwanza,Or just enjoy winter break.....Sorry if I missed any,I don't actually know a bunch of religions

§Cherry§  

No comments:

Post a Comment