Monday 2 December 2013

Weekend illegal stuff

So,Kei and I had a sleepover this weekend(Cause the little bitch is leaving for for a month over Christmas break) So we've had a lot of sleepovers. Wanna know the Kei(See what I did there?) to an amazing sleepover?
1:Internet connection. That way you can listen to music while yelling at each other over eating the wrong colour of skittles
2:Skittles. That way you can push each other out of the chair for,Once Agin,Eating the wrong colour of skittles
3:A CREEPY teacher that you both hate.That way you can both talk about him/her. That's what Kei and I mostly do. There was this teacher we had last year and he said some pretty odd things. For example "I LOOK LIKE A WET BEAR WHEN I GO SWIMMING" and "I NEVER BUY MY GIRLFRIEND FLOWERS YOU GUYS SHOULD"
So without his knowledge he became a source of friendship for us,So that is pretty awesome because we're best friends now. 
4:A band or a few
A) I am a huge fan of a few bands that Kei doesn't like and vice versa. So you need to learn to tolerate each other because we both talk about them so often if Id isn't love Kei I would have ripped her head off by now
B)You both need to have a few you like. We both like Fall Out Boy and Panic!At The Disco. Those are literally our only bonding bands,We both love all of their songs. Sow e can listen to the. And mutually love them.
5: You need to tolerate each other. And I mean that mostly for Kei,She tolerates me. She bugs me sometimes but not very often,I'm the most annoying little shit on the face of the planet. So she needs  to put up with all that stuff,Because if it all bugged her we obviously wouldn't be friends.
That and a few special touches of your own can create one of the best sleepovers ever,That way the next week at school you have stuff to laugh over. Last week Kei and I had a laugh attack in the middle of English and it was just amazing. Our teacher told us we were the strangest people in all of his classes but that's cause we have to many good memories together. You also need to ignore everyone. So many people all judge Kei and I(From an outside perspective you guys would probably call us names too)  paso you need to just say Fuck them I'm having fun with my Best Friend.
Even people who say we're their friends do that. Like White Rice. Whenever we're laughing and she doesn't get why or she doesn't understand the joke she looks at us like a maniac and just says "Yea I'm not going to pretend you're insane or anything" or something along those lines.
I can not tell you how annoying if is. I haven't had a real laugh forever and whenever I do(I have anINSANELY  LOUD LAUGH) she always pats my back and is like "It's okay. Breath,Just breath" and it's SO ANNOYING
Do you really think that it's my fault I sometimes enjoy my laughter? YES. It is my fault Iw ant to have a laugh without being called something or being told to calm down,Like fuck just give me about 5 seconds would ya? But Kei just laughs with me,And it makes it a bit better.

§Cherry§

No comments:

Post a Comment