Thursday 23 January 2014

Free Project

So in our leadership class Kei and I usually just do a big pile of nothing. But there is a project that has sparked both of our interests. So in an attempt to do something pretty cool we're doing a project that you get to do anything in. So,Kei and I are actually excited about this onr for a change. That means we're actually going to get our shit done. Thats actually why I'm at the library,But I figured I could get a blog in. So why not explain to you guys what has been going on? We  havn't really been blogging and both of us are sorry about that but what can I really say? Kei and I are douches so we often ditch things. We started to write a story together that has maybe,3 chapers. But this blog is going to be run no matter what because I said so and because I'm determined. But for our projects Kei is doing a band that she really likes (I'm going to leave it up to her to say the name of it and I'm doing something that I havn't told anybody yet. Only Kei and..Ya know..I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to make my project about two old English band not a lot of people in our grade listen to. I'm doing it on The Beatles and The Monkees. So there we go,Hope you guys can keep that secret.
So Kei and I have beeen hanging out a lot latley and it's kind of funny in the way that I'm pretty sure I'm like (Another)sister to her. Because she's deifinetly like a sister to me!
But today I was eating my lunch with her and WhiteRice and I had a bun and some water. I was walking around eating my bun when Kei reached for my water instead of her own,So doing the nie thing I was like
"Hey loser,That's my water ya know"
and she drank some before replying "Yea I know"
and when she ordered her lunch we went back upstairs to eat and I just randomly took her wrap to take a bite. Because I just let her and she just lets me.
So,Have I told youguys about our epic loser match in soccer? It wasn't recent but it for sure requires its own page. So I'm going to end this here and start that one. It might not get released super soon though because my Ipad isn't working(It won't connect to the internet)
So I'll leave you to daydream about what our epic loser match might contain,I'll give you a hint though. It includes bruises.

Good Bye my friends
Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment