Wednesday 16 October 2013

MySpace

So recently I've become even more obsessed with my online life and have decided to prance around on multiple social media sites under the screen name SkeletonKei. I have so far made damage on Twitter, Line, Line Cafe+, Instagram, Myspace, and Blogger. I really like having an online life where nobody (or just Cherry) knows about! I currently have one but I wanna use the whole SkeletonKei thing after I complete my weight loss journey and i'm (hopefully) all skinny and pretty and I can finally let out my inner 'tumblr' white girl. :)

My instagram is being neglected currently because I can't post much until i'm skinny because that's when i'm gonna start getting back into my photography lameness. Also i'm going to set up a tumblr tomorrow as a pass time and a way to ignore my hunger pains. I've had tumblr before but for literally 5 minutes because I broke it, which wasn't a bad thing because I really didn't see much in it.

Enough rambling, on to my main topic: MySpace

Call me old fashioned all you want you dick turtles but I was reading a pro-ana blog and they suggested setting up a MySpace to fight off hunger pains and distract you from food, so I decided to do it. I actually really enjoy it so far and I think I might use it instead of instagram for my photography at first. Mainly because no one at my school has MySpace but also because I like how you can play music and make play lists and crap. I'll no doubt eventually write another blog post about MySpace once i'm really into it and start using all of the features, aha. I'm gonna show it to Cherry and hopefully she'll like it too. c:

Ta ta for now!

+SkeletonKei+

No comments:

Post a Comment